Wednesday 18 March 2009

Painter's Chronicle T-Shirts Debut

Today was the day the PC T-shirts made their exciting debut, clothing many Calder High students and even a member of staff! The T-shirts have turned out to be a massive hit with the subscripients with the two forementioned designs being worn.

Subscripients failed to hide their excitement as PC Editor, Billy Painter professionally distributed the T-shirts to one and all. The T-shirts even became victorious in the subscripients grand volley ball match, with referee, 'P' Williams even sporting one!

Many thanks go out to Janet and Judah for their help in manufacturing the T-shirts, their help has been gratefully received!

5 comments:

  1. Splendid T-shirts, nice job PC Board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Cronaca L’Aquila

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. https://www.3dprn.com/categoria-prodotto/stampanti-3d/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. amc pentole prezzi

    ReplyDelete