Monday 26 April 2010

Desert Island Discs Update: First Castaway Announced!

Well subscripients, it's the moment I know you've all been waiting for. Yesterday I pulled the first of what I hope to be a great many names from my fez, and Lady Luck decreed that our first castaway shall be...


Freddy Vinehill-Cliffe!

As one of my new team of innovative renaissance web-contributors, and not to mention the frontman of the prolific local band The Frontier Psychiatrists (http://www.myspace.com/frontierpsychiatry), I'm sure Freddy's choices will be a pleasure for us all, and I trust you anticipate them as much as I do! Though Freddy is yet to make an appearance on the site, his first post should be up very soon, and I have the utmost faith that it shall meet the unforgivably high standards of the Painter's Chronicle and her subsripients.

Until next time,
 

Callum MacRae
Website Manager - Painter's Chronicle E-Magazine
Email: callummacrae@painterschronicle.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment